vendredi 28 février 2014

Yanukovych: I Will Fight for the Future of Ukraine

Ap455463482136

This is a developing story. We will continue to update as more information becomes available.


Ukraine's fugitive president, Viktor Yanukovych, said Friday that he will no back down on his power in Ukraine.


"It's high time for me to announce my decision to fight for the future of Ukraine against those who use fear and terror to take the power," he said at a press conference from the city of Rostov-on-Don in southern Russia


"I was forced to leave Ukraine because of the threat to my life and the life of my relatives," Yanukovych said, adding that power in Ukraine was seized by "nationalist, pro-facist youth mobs" who he claims represent a minotirty of the country's population Read more...


More about Russia, Vladimir Putin, Us World, Politics, and World



via Mashable http://ift.tt/1eFfj4V

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire