mardi 31 décembre 2013

Grad School Resolutions: 5 Ways to Make This Semester Better

Grad-school

I loved my first semester in grad school, but it was also a complete whirlwind. While I had a great time, I also didn't do as well as I could have at managing time and logistics, and I finished the semester feeling pretty exhausted. Given what I've heard from others in grad school, I imagine that I'm not the only one ready for a break now that finals are over.


Because this time of year is all about making resolutions, I've been thinking a lot about what I can do to make next semester even better than this past one. Here are my goals for the next six months — I hope they inspire you to make some changes that will make your spring much more manageable, too. Read more...


More about New Year, New Year S Resolution, Lifestyle, Work Play, and Grad School



via Mashable http://mashable.com/2013/12/31/grad-school-resolutions/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire